1. William J.1 Smith was born on 26 Mar 1837 at TN. He married Mary Elizabeth Pope circa 1855. He died on 14 Sep 1916 at Milsap Cem., Milsap, Palo Pinto Co., TX, at age 79.
Children of William J.1 Smith and Mary Elizabeth Pope were as follows:
Thomas S. Smith lived in Milsap, Palo Pinto Co., TX.
2. Albert2 Smith (William1) was born on 9 Feb 1862 at At Home, Maury Co., TN. He married Etta Pogue between 1870 and 1880. He died on 8 Nov 1957 at Strawn, Palo Pinto Co., TX, at age 95.
He was also known as Albert Lee Smith. He was also known as Baba. He appeared on the census of 5 Aug 1870 at Civil Dist. #7, Maury Co., TN. He Information on Albert lee Smith on record in Palo Pinto County Registrars file No. 12, Page No. 118, Death Certificate No. 205 on 8 Nov 1957 at Palo Pinto Co., TX.
Children of Albert2 Smith and Etta Pogue were as follows:
He began military service circa 1918 at World War I.
3. Ora Lee3 Smith (Albert2, William1) was born on 12 Aug 1898 at Red River Co., TX. She married Dick D. E. Barron, son of Milton Cross Barron and Louisa N Nicklas, on 15 Dec 1920 at Justice of Peace, Graham, Young Co., TX. She and Dick D. E. Barron were divorced on 3 Jan 1957. She married Ernest McKinley Sanders on 12 Oct 1964 at First Methodist Church, Anson, Jones Co., TX. She died on 29 Oct 1973 at Iowa Park Rest Home, Iowa Park, Wichita Co., TX, at age 75. She was buried on 30 Oct 1973 at Crestview Cemetery, Wichita Falls, Wichita Co., TX.
Children of Ora Lee3 Smith and Dick D. E. Barron were as follows:
He Walter worked as a farm hand for his father, and at odd jobs in and around Graham, Texas. He entered the military service (Army) during World War II. After being discharged from the military service at Fort Lewis, Washington, in 1945 or 1946, Walter settled in Yucaipa, California. Walter, met and married Jeannie Winona Warren. They Had one Son, Richard William Barron. He worked in this area as a farm hand until 1948 or 1949. During this period, Walter and Jeannie Seperated and/divorced. Jeannie and their son Richard William are living in Southern California at this time. Walter moved to northen California, near Berry Creek and Worked as a laborer in saw mills and at other jobs. On May 7, 1973, Walter's second Wife, Mary Lue (O'Neal) Barron died at the age of 52 years. Her death was caused by severe bronchitis. She died in Tahoe City, California. Mary was buried May 10, 1973, at the Sierra Mountain Cemetery in Truckee, California in 1945 at Fort Lewis, Spanaway, WA.
There were no children of Ora Lee3 Smith and Ernest McKinley Sanders.
4. Pearl3 Smith (Albert2, William1) was born before 1903. She married Doyle Martin before 1927. She died after 20 Jan 1927.
She Information has it that Pearl Smith and Doyle Martin had one Son, Doyle Edward Martin born 20 January 1927, in Llano, County, Texas. It is said that Pearl Smith Committed Suicide after the birth of Doyle. The location of Pearl Smith or Doyle Martin Sr. is not known!
Children of Pearl3 Smith and Doyle Martin were:
5. George Lee3 Smith (Albert2, William1) was born on 1 Aug 1904 at At Home, Clinton, Custer Co., OK. He married Cleo Elizabeth Martin, daughter of James Calvin Martin and Ola Mae Savage, on 19 Sep 1926 at TX. He married Sara Elizabeth Shubert on 5 Sep 1936 at TX. He was buried on 26 Nov 1966 at Brad Cemetery, Brad, Palo Pinto Co., TX.
Children of George Lee3 Smith and Cleo Elizabeth Martin were as follows:
She was educated between 1933 and 1936 at TX. She was new cohabitation in 1945 [L]. She was new cohabitation in 1946 [L]. She was new cohabitation in 1954 [L]. As of 1956, Dorothy Louise Smith lived in Dottie Davis, Newburg, Yamhill Co., OR.
Children of George Lee3 Smith and Sara Elizabeth Shubert were as follows:
She was also known as Georgia Bernice Smith. Unrecognized GEDCOM data: Unknown GEDCOM tag: DATA FAMILY SCRAPBOOK NAME ORDER: 123456. As of 1997, Georgie Bernice Smith lived in Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto Co., TX.
He was also known as Boy Smith. Unrecognized GEDCOM data: Unknown GEDCOM tag: DATA FAMILY SCRAPBOOK NAME ORDER: 123456. He FSB_EXTERNAL We have no record of this individual on file. Anyone one with information of his where abouts, the information would be appreciated!
6. Edward F.3 Smith (Albert2, William1) married Bessie Smith. He married Letha I. Yarbrough. He was born on 22 Jun 1900. He was buried in May 1974 at Garden of Memories Cemetery, Graford, Palo Pinto Co., TX. He died on 18 May 1974 at Rest Home, Iowa Park, Wichita Co., TX, at age 73.
He was also known as Dick.
Children of Edward F.3 Smith and Bessie Smith were:
There were no children of Edward F.3 Smith and Letha I. Yarbrough.