Orangeville Baptist Church    1852 - 1910
The Early Years in Barry County, Mighigan
Covenant Meeting of the Elders

See the book cover

Orangeville Baptist Church, 1852-1910, first edition
ISBN: 0-9701266-6-2
Author:    Ginger L. Christmas-Beattie
Paper Back 8.5 x 11, 130 pages, fully indexed
Item 0970126662

Highlights     Book Index     Order Form

Introduction

        The Orangeville Baptist Church is located in village of Orangeville, Barry County Michigan. Aside from the Church, around the turn of the century, the bustling little farm community had a grist mill, sawmill, wagon shop, blacksmith, hardware store, general store, grade school, grange hall, and a stagecoach inn and tavern owned by the colorful Winchester T. Dodge. The town was a well known way stop for travelers between Kalamazoo and Hastings Michigan.

   The Covenant meeting records begin with the formation of the "Orangeville Baptist Society" in 1852 through 1910. The forgotten records were entombed in the church attic for almost a century. The documents were discovered in 1998 by local church members while doing repairs to the church.

Price:     $10.00   (Plus S&H)

This publication may be ordered through:

MAIL IN ORDERS

PayPal

Ancestral Tracks
Po Box 1064
Hillsboro, Oregon   97123-1064

Printer order form
for mail in orders
Order Form

OR

Item 0970126662




HOME   Books   Ancestral Charts   Photo Album   Military Honors   Links   Contact Us   NEWS   SEARCH